View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanonfodder View Post
Anybody got any actual proof of these 400 kills, links, ESRD statements, news stories, pictures? All I see is a truck with CWD heads in it....
It is discussed at the morning briefings. No pictures allowed on the base so I won't post the others I've seen floating around as why promote illegal activity. Briefing last week they mentioned one guy shooting 12 bulls and used it as a warning not to get greedy as the military won't help if you're excuse is you shot too many. I never saw reefer trucks like you mention in other posts, just a few flatdecks and a dump trailer full. Bit insulting how many guys swear this is all made up, many many people were there to see it first hand. This happened in November too, I thought it was all public knowledge already. I'm sure it will be addressed tomorrow morning as the hunt goes on. I know one subsistence harvester from town here is going again, got a big one last week but would like at least a few more. He had never shot an elk on his card prior to this. It wasn't as bad last year as there weren't 100 extra hunters out every week.