View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Seifert View Post
Spruce COOP south of Longview Hunting and the Land Owner or Hunting Baron Joe Engelhart.
https://www.facebook.com/joe.engelhart.96

What takes place at Spruce COOP south of Longview during the hunting season every year is beyond all descriptions.
For many years the hunting season has been a solid cash cow for Joe Engelhart.
A select clique of friends has permanent access to a steady stream hunting opportunities. Influential "wealthy Italians" from Calgary come every year. !! Moose and Elk a la carte.
Transport of corpses and trips by Kubota cost extra cash in Engelhart's bags.

Joe Engelhart himself is hunting with a truck or a Kuboto but does not have a firearms license.

I have experienced this scenario for 2 years. I have worked there.

Hey Friedrich I think you got your facts incorrect, I’ve been hunting there for 32 years and the people with the influence is the grazing lease rights holders who go and come as they please and use there quads and last year truck to go hunting, while the rest of the hunters that go through Joe and the proper avenues on the grazing lease site, we get permission in the off season. At one time we could retrieve are own game with quads then four years ago it was retrieval by Joe or a ranch hand and for the past few years it’s been no retrieval at all other then on your own back or by horses if you happen to be lucky enough to know somebody or have your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk