View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 10:48 PM

Default Facts!

Hey Friedrich, while I agree with you that what goes on at the Spruce Coop is indescribable between the way you have to camp in line for days on end the day after a long weekend to get permission, to the numerous times the truck or Kubota will drive past you while on foot packed with hunters, it really has become a place where rules only apply to good law abiding hunters. However your comment about “wealthy Italians” is completely in accurate and offensive. The Spruce Coop shutting down the ability to retrieve game on your own by quad, forcing you to pack out game on your back or Joe will pull it out for the cost of $100.00 per animal puts any hunter who access that area by foot a candidate to pay to have their game pulled out not just Italians. How is it “ethical” to suddenly say no to retrieving your game but we will go in with a truck or Kubota and change you to pull it out. I’m pretty sure that is illegal unless you own the land which of course they do not.
A few years back myself and 2 other members of our hunting party had started on foot 2 hours before sun up to get to the furthers north west border of the Coop at an attempt to get on elk we had scouted the night before only to have you, your son and Joe hunting off the Kubota pass is 10 minutes before we arrived at our destination and attempt at the elk your selfs and push them out of the area. The fact that you are now reaching out and pointing a finger is completely hypocritical as your are in the same classification as the ones who have no rules to abide to.