View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Banned

Default chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pines View Post
This thread is all about advise based on "experience" . I don't think so, will try to explain . First of all, the post was made by a 34 yr old and if he hunted ever day of his legal life (to date) he would still be questioned as to what he proclaims. This BRINGS ME TO THE OBVIOUS question , how could all this experience be obtained while on here everyday during season ... hmmm.. ??? Well there is NO personel experience , anywhere near what you say Chuck ..Why ?
I know and understand how to read magazines and other forums just as well as YOU . If you like I will repeat and post all the advise you have given us while "refering" to magazine articles and writers. I believe you have a passion for security and need strong facts before you change or except anything new ..On this site you have proclaimed how "all-round" and almighty the 30-06 would be ..but you used someone else's experience in a article about stopping a grizz charge...Where's your experience with this cartridge to advocate the usefullness as you do ?? hmm again ..internet KNOWLEDGE..
Writers have gone from energy to HOLES and wound channel that kill ..bullet selection and placement. Yes it has changed and thats where you come in . I believe you have theories right now about "moot" for cartridge selection mostly because of your "readings"..
As writer's change over the next 10 yrs will you too Chuck ?? Or do u stand that a whitetail cartridge in Sask is all that is needed for coastal grisses in BC ??
Want you to be a hunter and defend this ..not leave it to ur buds..ru a internet newsman ??