View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 09:30 AM

Default Next one....

Yes....it was another great get-together last night. Glad to see another new face (Au revoir, Gopher)...and the usual slaughtering and mass consumption of baby chicken parts.

Sorry to dominate the 'tall tales' portion of the evening's program with my Hollywood-esque drama, but it seemed everyone enjoyed the story. Thanks for letting me vent, guys...

Anyway, I was looking at the calendar and if we are going to continue these meetings on a monthly basis (and I like the idea), then the next Wednesday in January will be Jan. 1st/2014. I highly doubt anyone will be too intersted in meeting on New Year's Day....not to mention I doubt any place will be open.

So I am suggesting the next one be January 8th. I also hope that by planning the date well in advance will hopefully give new people a chance to come out. Would love to see some new faces and some other ones I haven't seen in a while.

As for the location, we can keep it central at the Hose if you like or we could try some place new...I am open to suggestions.

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015