View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 03:07 AM

The brutal thing is I never bet a thing on the game and I should've.Everyone I know won everything from a pack of smokes to a bunch of beer.... not that it means much cause we're all going to drink it anyway. I seen it comiing and should'be bet a couple hundred dollars on it like I was gonna and would've broke even for the BBQ tonight. I made BBEER BUT CHICKENS & 3 HR SMOKED SPARE RIBS!!Man were they ever tasteyyyyy.The game turned out like we all thought and every thing is all good!!
The best thing is I gained a 1600 acre prime piece of hunting land that I already knew of but could never get on but gined access all because of my great hospitaliity to a iron
worker that was doing a friend a favor of drywalling for the evening after work.A hell of a guy!! We're gong to shoot the .223's at gophers tommorow and check out the property.Ps. everyone enoyed the beer but chicken and ribbs to death!! Can't waot tto;; next seaspm/ Tine out and I'm don e!!It's been a long day and I'm gong to bed!YI HA