View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angery jonn View Post
Did you lobby for the use of spears? How about you Nube? How many people actually use spears in this province? I’d bet it’s less then 0.01%, should we really be dumping huge amounts of money in a losing battle? Especially when all you every hear is how there’s not enough money as it is.
You just don't get it. AGAIN!
Maybe I think traditional muzzleloaders with round balls isn't right. Maybe we should ban that too!
I think Bows wound way too many critters out there as well! I think I should write some letters to the Gov't and lets end that too! No biggy to me because I don't do much of either so who cares!
This is rediculous!
Hunting groups and associations need to support all hunting plain and simple. If they don't they are part of the problem.
If they are quoted in the Newspaper for possibly being against hunters and they are not they darn sure better get their voice out there and say otherwise and show some support for hunters.
I'm done! You guys enjoy what you got left for the few years of hunting we have left. It won't be long till it's all gone