View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 12:24 PM
sheep hunter

Default Re: cressbows

So I ask again sharpstick....should we ban vertical bows and rifles too????? I'm guessing they have been used in cases of poaching too. You know, since we are looking at the big picture here.

Maybe we should register long guns too....I bet that would stop domestic violence and all crimes. Geeze, I've been such an idiot...glad you clarified things for me. Stop crossbows in archery season and there will be no poaching. I can't believe the answer was in my face all this time.

Tell me again how a crossbow is a good poaching weapon. You need to get close, the animal must be tracked after it is shot, it cannot be discharged from a vehicle...???????? I can't see a lot of poachers out following blood trails but maybe you know something I don't.

Sharpstick, there are many reason for and against crossbows in archery season and I think discussing them is good for the hunting community but when hunters start calling other hunters, just because they use a different weapon, poachers, then you are doing a great disservice to all hunters. Stop this crap now as hunting doesn't need it. Man stuff like this ****es me off.