View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin.C View Post
Good point guys. People that don't do our sport should NOT be making decisions as they have no real clue what the he'll is going on out there.
If we had the majority of hunters making the rules we wouldnt have any game left to shoot. Have you ever seen any pre conservation fishing and hunting pictures? People take and take until there is nothing less. I think hunters should have some input on hunting regulations but I'm glad they dont get to make all the rules. There is a reason biologists go to university and spend all that tax payer money studying our ecosystem, I dont think they are right all the time either, but im guessing they have a hundred times more knowledge than your average hunter. I am embarresed/sorry to say that I would say at least 50% of hunters are morons that give us all a bad name.
"I don't know about the "shooting Savages" part. I have one and I have had considerable difficulty doing well with it. Part of the reason for this is that I feel a need to put bag over my head to hide my identity when ever I am shooting it!"
Leeper