View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robmcleod82 View Post
If we had the majority of hunters making the rules we wouldnt have any game left to shoot. Have you ever seen any pre conservation fishing and hunting pictures? People take and take until there is nothing less. I think hunters should have some input on hunting regulations but I'm glad they dont get to make all the rules. There is a reason biologists go to university and spend all that tax payer money studying our ecosystem, I dont think they are right all the time either, but im guessing they have a hundred times more knowledge than your average hunter. I am embarresed/sorry to say that I would say at least 50% of hunters are morons that give us all a bad name.
i think thats the problem with society as a whole. too many halfwits riding the coattails of those who have some knowledge and skills. if darwin were allowed to run his natural course, there are so many that wouldnt be here.......

biologists fall into that too. they are after all just people. dont ever forget....educated and intelligent are NOT the same thing. i could give countless examples, but judging from your post history, i suspect you know what im getting at.

also dont forget that the first, and to this day most active conservationists are hunters. if it wasnt for hunters giving a crap once upon a time, the world would look a lot different today.