View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildside2014 View Post
You are naïve if you think specifying 'premium hunts' will not eventually have an effect on 'non premium' hunts. WTF does 'premium' hunt mean? Youre already conveying that 'your' hunts mean more than the guy going out for a mean doe in early November. You guys are ass backwards. It has nothing to do with resident draw issues and everything to do with non res and outfitter.
How many non res and outfitter tags affect the late 438 draw? How many affect the Bison draw? How many affect the Goat draw? How many affect 408 sheep? How many affect 437 sheep? How many affect 444/446 sheep? Please explain to me your figuring here because you really have me lost on how those are the problems!!!! Please show me where im ass backwards!!!

And yes a 438 rut sheep tag is a way bigger tag and with way more meaning than a meat doe tag!! And honestly guys thinking they are equal really have no understanding the type of tag they are dealing with!!! Its a very sad world that compares a bighorn sheep to a meat deer!!