View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathewsZ7 View Post
How many non res and outfitter tags affect the late 438 draw? How many affect the Bison draw? How many affect the Goat draw? How many affect 408 sheep? How many affect 437 sheep? How many affect 444/446 sheep? Please explain to me your figuring here because you really have me lost on how those are the problems!!!! Please show me where im ass backwards!!!

And yes a 438 rut sheep tag is a way bigger tag and with way more meaning than a meat doe tag!! And honestly guys thinking they are equal really have no understanding the type of tag they are dealing with!!! Its a very sad world that compares a bighorn sheep to a meat deer!!
And 98% of Sportsmen would likely agree with you.However it does not change the fact that your statement is only a personal opinion. It may be held by many but still only opinion. It is not written in any legal document that a Book Ram holds any greater public value than a whitetail doe.
The other fact many are choosing to ignore is that ALL wildlife is public property and while ESRD can limit access to maintain the public property, access must be equally available to all and not based on perceived value by
some who hold one animal in higher regard than another.

Save time... see it my way