View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddave View Post
Thought you said in the other thread that the draw fee shouldn't be increased, but the Tag should? You sure seem to be flip flopping on this one.
People with your mentality and ideas on how it should be are going to be the death of hunting as we know it.

Huntin stuff said it best when he said just sit back on your chairs you anti hunters, we will do all the work and ruin it all on our own for you.
Actually hunting as we know it is done already most guys just arent smart enough to see it!!

And the comment you quoted had absolutely nothing to due with increasing application costs. Right now I could draw a goat, moose, elk, one of the sheep sheep, buffalo, mule buck, mule doe, camp wainwright deer, turkey and a couple antelope tags. Would cost me may $40 - $50 to apply. I could then not hunt any of them and im out $40 -$50. Big deal. If im billed for each tag at even $the rate of $36 and $52 now charged im now out over $400 if I dont hunt them. Alot easier to sluff off the $50 than the $400 the tags would cost me at even todays costs with no increase. So maybe guys will think more and figure what tages they wish to commit to! Like I said your putting in for the tag why cant guys commit to paying for it?