View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody c View Post
I'd be interested to hear if you find a spot for natural clay's. I seen a cool thing on pinterest where someone made their own chiminea with wire mesh and a yoga ball to help form it, then some additives and fired it, was thinking that would be a neat project.

As for me, why do one or two things really well well you can do a whole bunch half-assedly, but here's some projects I'm doing that I think are really neat:

my ongoing truck project: 89 japan imported 4 door hilux, landcuiser drivetrain, compound turbo 3.4 diesel, working on a one off dual transmission setup:

AutoCAD and have someone waterjet winchester levers, working on some savage bolt handles now:

house stuff: stained glass backsplash with inserts for spice jars in the wall, in progress:

built a stock for a 45-70 converted enfield out of zebra wood the other year, gonna change the shape of the stock a bit when I get it back from the smith who is mounting a NECG front site right now:

one for another rifle out of boxelder I havent finished, made some barrel bands out of SS as well, the rear one with a sling loop, hard to see in the picture:

make knifes, well actually just knife handles, buy the blanks cheap off ebay and get some brass rivots from lee valley:

made a coffee bar the other week, painted steel and purple heart wood, gonna do a stained glass backsplash someday for it too:

How's that?
Nice work! You are a handy fellow.