View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 11:25 AM

Well, I'm 36 and live in Calgary. I work in IT as a Project Manager, started hunting last year after having my PAL for a few years before that. My brother and I went out for deer last year but he's a new dad this year and can't get away for a hunt at all. I'd consider myself a newb to hunting, didn't grow up with it as nobody in my family or friends hunted. My bro got into bird hunting maybe 5-6 years ago and got me into it last year.

I've been doing mostly bird hunting with my wife so far this year, but she isn't interested in deer hunting (yet). We've scouted a bunch this summer/early fall and I had a few trail cams setup, with some good WT results in 412 (even a cow moose was spotted).

I have a truck and some decent gear, but I'm more looking for someone who'd be open to going out for a day hunt here and there. I don't really want to go on my own in Grizz country. I have a General WT tag, and thought about picking up a Muley tag too. Let me know if you're interested in heading out with me, I'd be up for meeting up over a beer one night, getting to know one another, and maybe planning out a couple of day hunts in 416/316.