View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
I'd suggest they devote the entire next practice to the shootout and Glen can maybe watch to see who's actually good at it. Hint, Ferland has a great shot, which don't necessary transfer to a great shootout performance, as the vast majority of SO goals I see are scored on the deke. At least they got three shots off this time, progress I guess.
As soon as it goes to shoot out I feel like turning it off, makes me cringe every time. Tkachuk has been awesome, 4 for 5 this year, with that crazy fast release but the rest of the team.... Monahan is hit or miss, Johnny was embarrassing with that silly little flip over the sprawled goalie (imo, others thought it was fantastic but I just thought it was weak)....maybe try Backlund in there sometime. And Frolik when he comes back. Heck, maybe even let Dougie Hamilton have a go, kid has a potful of game winners already!!

Dang, it sucks to lose to the Oilers. 4 OT/SO losses in a row hurts, even if they do pick up the point.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone