View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
You lost me there Bambi. I don't understand. You are saying you and your mates are bow hunters and would vote to keep the season and exclusions of crossbows as is. Is that right? If so, then you fit the profile exactly... and so do I.
no oko, what i said.....and i would think you would have caught it from several posts, is that crazy, stinky and myself are currently vertical archers who would vote to allow crossbows into archery seasons, but would keep using our vertical bows. it seems we are a few who actually have some experience with both weapons and know their limitatations and just dont understand the fuss being made by those who have never used a xbow. when they are allowed....and im pretty confident they will be....everyone in alberta will see what most of north america already knows....they just arent big deal. guys who are successful with archery gear still will be and anyone who thinks xbows are super killers will get educated and be holding unfilled tags. most will give it up within a year or two as they discover its too hard and life will go on.

so no oko....stink, crazy and me do not fit into your profile of those with selfish interests....we are willing to share.