View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfishing only 902 View Post
ya i caught one i estimated at well over a hundred pounds. i gauged it based on the ribs of a fat woman on shore.
its illegal to keep slinks because only a pathetic person would even fish for them. doesnt matter what you fish with they will attack anything. and seeing as how i grew up fishing the margaree which is known world wide for its big fish and only on one occasion in 15 years ever saw a fish even close to 50 inches.
either way id like to thank you for making god knows how many salmon not have a chance at being a repeat spawner by fishing with your red devil and worm gob.
oh and to further back up my calling bull**** on you is the fact that it is illegal to intentionally fish for them. but hey thanks for admitting you broke the law on a public forum.
laws for fishing atlantics has changed drastically over the last 20 years....how do you know when he was fishing for them? It is hard to call people out on fishing regs without much information...unless they are fishing minnows in Cochrane. I would welcome someone with a red devil over the people I have seen snagging them below dams on the spawn run...