View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 05:48 PM

Default Calgary family man

Hello to all the Family men out there who hunt around the Calgary area. I am a family man myself looking to see if there's any other guys on here who would like to get together and do some hunting this year. I have been hunting since I was a kid and love getting out in the bush or field.
I have a few good hunting partners but most work shift work up north and are busy a lot when they are back home so there's limited time out. I can appreciate the fact that having a family restricts a lot of time and limits most hunts to day trips which is mostly what I do. I have some access for duck goose hunts and know a few areas for big game but I'm not about to just through them out there.
I am currently working on a website/blog about just getting out there and hunting, respecting the environment and the like. I am very safe and respectful towards others and expect nothing but the same in return. I would like to hunt with people who don't smoke, don't do drugs , party crazy and not commit the next day ( I've been burnt before when helping Newbies).
Looking for hunters with similar priorities and expectations and hopefully create a relationship that can allow for possibly even camping and/or fishing with the Families etc. I work Mon-Fri so weekends usually work the best for me. Oh and I'm 34 and like long walks on the field. Have truck and all my own gear of course. Let me know and we can meet up for a coffee- we can take it from there

HunterFisher
GooseBusters