Thread: Crossbows???
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishnafterwork View Post
Wow some of u guys are out to lunch !... First off manyletters, your statement about not being able to pull back a 40# bow should keep you out of archery season ... Basic fact?!? Uh ok.. First off let's talk disability... This does not just apply to aging hunters. a seemingly normal looking healthy person can have muscle structure and ligament damage that you cannot see... Now that same "disabled person" may be able to handle twice the recoil on a rifle that your manly manness can handle..now disability aside how fast can u nock another bolt?... I bet it's about 10x faster than a crossbow...you could at least back your statement with something... Anything?
Like dude what's your problem? did a girl with a crossbow show u up once?...

And cat.... Uh ... I dunno if I want to open this can ... With u.. Haha
But u can't be serious about going out with a rifle or bow.. Can u?!?.. I've followed your posts for long enough to know when u go hunting with a rifle " if u see it u can pretty much drop it" am I wrong?... Different with a bow though right?

I do find it a bit crazy so many like to hold themselves on a different platform than others...Your kidding yourself if u think a crossbow doesn't take "practice practice practice"
Thank you.