Thread: Hey Morb
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 11:51 AM
lilsundance

209, not long ago we locked a thread because it was triplicated. The person who started a new thread, by his own admision, said he didn't want to read all the responses and just wanted put in his two cents worth on the subject. Of course he was chasticised a bit and the thread was locked.

Chef, I know you didn't say it but in answer to your post, all the mods have been around doing their jobs. Sometimes the jobs we do are not seen or noticed by the posters. IE deleted posts/threads. Unless you saw the post/thread prior to our deletion you wouldn't know it was there. Everyone notices a locked thread however. To say the other mods havent been holding a candle to my ability to see a thread needs locking isn't fair. Like hunting its all about being in the right place and the right time.:lol
Like the people on this board, we all have a difference of opinion and look at things differently. Thats why this board is so succesful, and why we sometimes take a lot of flack. ( not just from the posters, my wife wonders what I am doing on here 5 times a day)
Oh and about a year ago I was accused of locking a thread prematurely:rollin .