View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbigdiddy View Post
hey Lannie ..... I love the seychelles looks so amazing there but always so much $$$$$ is this your answer for flyfishing dream trip or just your dream vacation spot?
I ask because I have long wanted to vacation there but never even checked into the fly fishing .... is there great fishing in the flats for bones or what is it that interests you about flyfishing in the seychelles?

cheers
Diddy
For myself the best fly fishing is salt water by a long shot. You need to be able to cast much further with more accuracy so the challenge is a big part. A wary Brown trout is an easy sucker compared to a Permit...They hooked me after my first time. I think many of us dream of the perfect cast to the perfect fish and my daydreams are always on the flats. I have wanted to spend time in the Maldives and Seychelles fly fishing because I think they are not crawling with tourists like myself because they are not so easily accessed. The fly fishing is supposed to be incredibly good so for me it is the best of the best and an answer to the O.P's question.