Thread: Hunting Pranks
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 05:04 PM

I was heading to our hunting area with 2 buddies in the truck, one in the front pass. seat, the other in the back.........well the guy in the back always had the habit of attaching one of those scent wafers to his boot soaked in deer estrus. On this day the guy in back decided to take the wafer off his boot and very carefully place it on the left shoulder of the guy in the front seat. (He was busy talking and looking out the pass side window). Of course he eventually smells it and turns to give the guy in the back **** for wearing those things in the truck, but every time he turns his head he gets the strong waft of the doe estrus. This went on for several minutes, with the guy in front just about losing it, complaining about the bad smell and how it kept coming in waves.............Meanwhile, I'm trying to keep the truck on the road, I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't see, my guts were in agony and I could barely keep my hands on the steering wheel..........It was one of the funniest things I had ever seen......lol