Thread: Hunting Pranks
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 08:07 AM

Well a few years ago myself and 3 buddies were up hunting near GP. We had the good fortune of using a family friends drilling camp as home base. The trailers were not being used at the time, so we had the whole camp to ourselves. We split into pairs for the entire trip. What we didn't tell the other pair was that amongst the empty trailers was one that had a full fuctioning bathroom complete with showers. Everyday me and my buddy would make sure we got to camp first and have a shower and use the can. When we would be all together and had to go use the facilities, we would walk into the bush as if to go, then skirt the camp and slip into the working trailer. For five days we let the other 2 guys crap in the bush and not shower. On the fifth day as one of the guys was proceeding to go do his deed in the bush, we asked him why he is always going into the bush when there is a perfectly good bathroom just over there in the trailer. We completely lost it.... I laughed so hard I could barely breath. After they calmed down a bit (didn't find it nearly as funny as we did) they said it finally all made sense to them. They couldn't figure out why we didn't stink like them and always looked so clean.....We still to this day give them a hard time about it. Truely one of our greatest gags.

BH