View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 09:34 PM

Ya know i sure hope it dont happen to any of you on here that are spouting off. You know what its easy when your young and still got your health to run off at others who you dont think live like you do without even knowing the circumstances. Many of you jumping to conclusions. Sure what you say applies to some but me and the OP dont really need lectures from yall. So to the guy who said why Did i yip at 1899 thats why. Now if he had left it there all woulda been good.

Until i was 71 years old (last year) i never took any pills period ever it was kinda my thing not to.. I ran and i cycled daily. I was as the Doc said fitter than many half my age and had recently passed a major exam with flying colors with no high blood pressure and no cholesterol. I ate properly and had quit smoking many years ago. I would pass young guys in the river valley walking up hills i riding up.

Heart attacks run in my family so i inherited it i guess, though i thought all that good living and running etc. would get me by. Managed to put it off way later than family the members who died in there 50-60'S I had a massive heart attack. So much damage was done i cant exercise not enough blood flow cant afford to raise my blood pressure and they need to be sure my heart doesnt spike so i need drugs to keep it where its at. Eating right helps but i cant exercise at this point.

This is more info than id like to say over a forum but you guys just royally ****ed me off.

Last edited by cranky; 07-16-2018 at 09:47 PM.