View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little red riding hood View Post
My apologies to the OP, I meant no offense, but I recently worked with a man (73 years old) who was strong and healthy, but was on some kind of rat poison for high blood pressure condition that he was unaware that he had!

The pills nearly killed him! And when he stopped taking them, he got his health back.

I also recently read a news article about a doctor in the states who is going to jail for prescribing chemotherapy to over 70 of his patients who didn't need it, simple because he was getting $600 from the pharmaceutical companies for each prescription of their products that he wrote.

So my interactions with doctors (until last july) is limited to every 5 years when I have to renew my drivers license.

But I also understand that there are people who do in fact need doctors and medication to continue to function.

Once again, my apologies for the input when it was not called for.
I love these posts..."I heard about a doctor that prescribed a bunch of needless chemo"...
Same as the "I read about the guy who was killed by his seatbelt"...so do stop wearing your seatbelt.
I've got a number of friends who wouldn't be alive today because of doctors...and everyone of you (whether you know it or not) can say the same.
I think that in the dictionary, under 'whiny complainer' is a link to AO.