View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Just a thought...........Why not start a poll to see how many people support, oppose or don't care about the proposed new regulation?

You've had over 3,500 hits on this thread and only a dozen different posters. What are the silent majority thinking?
I suspect...many are slow to take up a cause. Others live far away and don't feel it is warranted for them to sign. Still if someone wanted to fix a lake near Fox Creek or Cold Lake I would be more than happy to put my support behind it.

There are a lot of members on this board. How many are duplicates we can't say. How many look only occasionally hard to know. How many ever post...maybe a Mod could say. How many on the board really care about fishing...maybe more hunters here. How many post often...from what I gather...a minority. Very interesting social dynamics on any board. Who knows...maybe a lot are just watching...reading and thinking about. We seem to get a few every day...maybe those that look only every so often like what they see then sign up. Of all the views...are they all different users? I am not sure how this board assigns a number to that feature.

Anyways...a poll would be redundant...people will think about it over time and either sign or not sign. Maybe all those that have fished Bullshead signed right away and others just don't understand all the benefits to be obtained by the new proposed regulations.

I also read once that for every 1 person that takes the time to sign a petition to reflect their agreement...10 - 20 don't sign because of apathy...but still believe. Based upon that...237 signatures...could mean over 2370...

Cheers

Sun