View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
1) where does the money go now that you pay for draws?...hint:, not the Gov't
2) read them all ksteed and everyone pretty much sees the need for some changes.....just don't change anything I do now....all you other guys should change though is the underlying theme?, or am I missing something
3) the last point was meant to say that anytime any increases are mentioned, a certain portion trot out the tired remarks that they pay enough already....
sorry, have 2 computers going and a cell phone......
Yes I know the government doesn't get the money from the draw apps it goes to the company running the program. What I'm saying is if they're making a profit on a $3 app then if the government raises it to $10 then the $7 extra would be nice to see it put to use somewhere valuable. I agree there needs to be change that's what I'm saying, and I know it will affect me and if these changes happened I believe it would be for the better, do you not agree there needs change? I'm confused where you stand. And I never said I think we paid enough already in my post I said I thought an increase in app fees was a good idea and that automatically charging your CC was also a good idea.