View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldedw View Post
Anyone that thinks it's about the environment is kidding themselves ..... FOLLOW THE MONEY that's what is really about
Our politicians don't care about the environment any more than they care about you or me. They are selling out Canadian interests to foreign interests who will benefit from our loss.
Ottawa is above all the laws. You think RCMP are going to investigate MPs or PM?
All this destroying Alberta doesn't affect liberal MPs in the least because we dont vote for them or send them political protection money.
Years ago this was why a lot in Maritimers voted for whoever they thought was going to win federally. For protection. Eastern companies would actually donate money to not only who they thought would win but also to whoever they thought might come in second place. They did this not because they supported either one. They did this like how you would pay off a mafia hundred years ago in protection racket.
I dont think a lot of people realize how crooked everything was in eastern Canada years ago and probably the same to this day. Years ago I bought a job plowing snow for dept of highways in nova Scotia. Was great job until liberals won the next provincial election and next day we were all fired and replaced with liberals who I'm sure bought their jobs as well.
I could go on forever with examples. Its wrong but this is how government works everywhere. It just seems to be worse in east.