View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 10:29 PM
AO Sponsor

Borrow one from someone that has some and get a bunch made and sell the extras to everybuddy!

They didnt fly last time but this time we have us the internet.

Hopefully fur trapping/industry will be tolerated with Trudeau and his buddys's "Great Restart". If so, things should "GO FRICKING CRAZY"very soon with NOTHING OF A RANCH MINK HARVEST LEFT.

Get going, start trapping and if you don't like today's prices, sit on your "investment" and speculate on your goods. Yes there's risk but potential exponential upsides!

I suspect $20 rats coming up in a couple seasons, maybe more, maybe lots more. Think "$110.00 USD fricking ranch minks 7 years ago", and it was $110.00 USD minks all day long for days on end I think 100 at a time. RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP, RAP and that would be 1400 mink sold in likley a minute of bidding and6 seconds of gavel beating the block... $200,000 CDN and at least 10% plus going to the auction house... ALL DAY LONG,and for days on end.

and we can come up with 1 million rats??? vs 90 million ranch mink

Gosh, what do you think them stunning lill sables gonna run?

I better pick up all my extremely well made Hutterite built 8" round muskrat funnel traps that are laying at the old place in the snow before the place gets unloaded!