View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 02:01 PM
Edmonton_bow_hunter

Default Hunting partner.

Hi my name is Jason. I'm 30 yrs old. I live in Edmonton. I've been hunting since I was 12 with rifle. I've taken Many deer a couple moose and one black bear. 3 yrs ago I picked up the bow. I have a mission X5 and am proficiant with it out to 50 yds. I can hit a foam golf ball at 40 yds 3 of 4 times. I also have a lock on tree stand, and a simple one man ground blind. My in laws have a farm out by Wabamun lake with 160 acres mostly alfala with a fairly large wooded area in the middle. However they allow a few of the neighbors to drive their quads around through the trails in the woods so the deer are always very skittish. none of the guys I rifle hunt with, around Nojack area are archery hunters and I'm tired of hunting deer that are pushed around all year long. Due to my job I'm only able to hunt weekends during archery season. (might be able to take an extended weekend) I 999'd all my draws this year as I had a bull moose and mule deer buck draws last year and cow elk the year before. so this year I'll be hunting Whities. anyone looking for a partner for archery hunting this season? shoot me a message j.leclairknives@hotmail.ca