View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joes View Post
On one hand. I’m all for honesty so I appreciate yours. On the other hand - ouch lol. I’m a simple guy - I’m not gonna lie and pretend to be someone I’m not. I don’t even know the definition of atleast one of the words you used without googling lol. I have never posted on this forum claiming to be the best at anything or belittling any member. I don’t go around looking for stuff to pick at and in all fairness - the hunting trip was months ago and I never shared anything and maybe you’re right and I should have kept it that way lol.

Mods - please go ahead and delete the post/thread. Never thought about antis trolling. Im Not on this forum to upset people - so my apologies since I did.
Not sure what the antis are supposed to use from this thread. "Look how bad hunters are! Some of them stay up too late and drink, and one guy doesn't even cook in camp!!!" Lol.

I think a thread like this is well within the bounds of what might reasonably be discussed on a hunting forum. It may be useful for people, especially new hunters, to read about how not to behave on a hunt, or at least how certain types of behaviour might be off-putting to your buddies.

I'm about the last guy on earth to judge anyone for having a bunch of drinks and staying up half the night. But being useless in camp, sitting around looking at your phone while others do all the work? Faux pas. If just one person reads this who is 'that guy' and thinks to himself "oh my god is that me?" then this thread will have served a valuable purpose.