Thread: Joke time
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:13 PM

A vicious, cruel mob hit man finally got his and went down to hell.

When he stepped into the Devil’s office, the Devil looked up from his desk and said, “Oh its you, is it? I’ve been expecting you”.
He came around the desk and then said, “You sent me a lot of dirty rotten scoundrels over the years and helped me with my quota, so I’ll give you a break. I’ll let you choose your Eternal Punishment. Come with me.”

They went down a long hall and the Devil opened a door. Inside was a lake of lava, full of millions of screaming, struggling people. Every time anyone climbed out of the lava, the Assistant Demons would push them back in with their tridents.
The hit man said, “No way! I don’t want that one!”

They went further down the hall, and the Devil opened another door. This room was a huge Medieval torture chamber. Millions of people were being burned with hot irons, whipped, and the pulled apart on ‘the rack’. Then their bodies would go back together and the torture would start all over again.
The hit man said, “Forget it! Not this either!”

Then they went down to a third door.
This room was a huge vat full of sewage, mostly human waste. In it were millions of people up to their necks, drinking coffee.
The hit man said, “I’ll take this one, if that’s OK”.

The Devil agreed, so he climbed in and stood up to his neck in the slop. The Devil gave him a cup of coffee, and went away.

He was in the vat, sipping his coffee, thinking that this isn’t too bad, grinning to himself about how he pulled a fast one on the Devil.

About 5 minutes later, a Demon came into the room, looked at his watch, and shouted, “All right everyone!! Coffee break’s over! Stand on your heads again!”