View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 09:44 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastefulcookie View Post
The guys at southside Mitsubishi just bought the dealership in Calgary called bow Mitsubishi. As a former employee I’ve been witness to several of there shady business acts and therefore decided to terminate my employment. Once they have your money they are not letting go. Mike lowton is the general manager there and runs the same kind of business in Calgary. Many upset customers and employees. They’ve actually resorted to asking there own staff to leave positive reviews to support the business. They are part of the kross group. If you can get a hold of Kevin Robertson who is the owners he might be easier to deal with. Otherwise dealing with Mike is a dead end. There also pretty famous for not immediately paying off trade ins which can cause the lien to remain on the title.
I learned a bit late what they are about. But I'm pretty sure I can get my money back no matter what they try.

Live and learn they say. I've learned a lot this time. I've never bought from a dealer before, always from someone I know.
I didn't even know I could run a registry check, now I know and have two reports here on my desk to prove it.

I hope you have a far better employer now. Best of luck with your future.

George Bernard Shaw