Thread: Huskemaw Optics
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntfishtrap View Post
That's great if you are a member of our ERT Team. I thought Hunting actually had some emotion and skill to it. If you want to do "take outs" for me it defies having a memorable hunt unless you can remember the target at 700 yards plus. What a joke! of course you can "kill" at most distances with a little coaching and the technology available. I hope you guys learn lots from John Porter..LOL he isn't a member of any "take out unit" I know. You guys are unreal
\
So what you are implying is if you are an ERT member it's okay for you to take long range shots, and buy long range scopes like a Leupold MK4 or a Huskemaw, but if you are not then you are just some wanker with money and no hunting skill?
Or maybe we can just shoot coyotes and gophers at long range?
BTW, not all ERT members are long range experts, but you seem to know all this stuff anyway or you would not have posted in a thread that is discussing long range optics.
Myself, I could care less just what you think or who you think you are.
I know my capabilities, and they involve both long and short range hunting skills, whether you believe that or not .
Cat