View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:05 PM

If they ever do allow crossbows into the sacred archery world in Alberta like they have in so many other places ( all distinct societies I am sure) I hope we don't get into a shootin war over it. Too bad really ,all this fuss based on whether your bow is verticle with fiber optic sights and a hand held trigger ,or horizontal with a scope and a fixed trigger

(Hey I wonder if it would be okay to hunt with a crossbow if they banned them from having a scope? )

Whichever way you decide is best for you I hope you all have much success in the field. Myself I will be pokin around with the 45 70 again this year . I can't draw my bow and when I tried for a cbow permit about 8 yrs ago or so I couldn't qualify because my arm unfortunately, is still attached.

Would I hunt with a cbow if I could ? probably not now , I get enough time in the field during rifle season to keep me happy for the most part . The older I get the less it takes to make me happy lol , but I do enjoy a good argument on occasion

No hard feelings I hope , but if there are, well .... you'll get over it I'm sure

Cheers Peet.