View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 04:24 PM

Default Cold Feet

I have cold feet just about all the time.
I have tried the chemical hand warmers and found they can get a little to hot for my liking.
The wool socks help quite a bit.
I have never tried the electric socks but man I have thought about it numorous times.
So far what I found that works the best for me is under the felt packs in my sorels put those felt liners pads that you can put in the botton of a work boot that has had about the greatestr improvement of anyone thing.
I have also had good luck with the Dr. Scholls arch support kind of pads put inside of the felt packs. Then the wool socks and that is great for most days.
I have worked out side for close to 40 years and have found the last ten years where getting in and out of the pickup 50 times a day is the worst thing for cold feet. If something breaks and I am outside moving around then I don't seem to notice it as fast as you keep the blood moving in your feet.
To go outside and stand in one place for an hour or two at 25 below or colder then I get the honting to order and try a pair of the electric socks.
I know everyone has their own tollerance and I hope you find what works best for you as there is nothing worse than cold feet.
If the electric socks work for you let me know I am still curious.

Ken.

Love to Live, Live to Shoot
Live by the Gun...Die by the Gun...