Thread: Joke time
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 12:32 PM

A happily married couple has enjoyed many years together, with only one exception. Each and every morning when the husband wakes from a peaceful night of sleep, he pushes out a thunderous fart which makes his wife sick to her stomach with the stench. Each and every time he does this she tells him the same thing, "one day you are going to fart out your insides".

On thanksgiving day, the wife finds herself awake real early and unable to get back to sleep. She quietly gets out of bed to not wake her husband and goes downstairs. She decides she may as well start preparing the turkey for dinner. As she is gutting the bird she has an idea. She collects all the innards in a bowl and brings them upstairs to the bedroom where she quietly places them in her husbands underwear while he is still asleep.

She quietly goes back downstairs, and waits.

About an hour later, she hears a thunderous fart from upstairs followed by a bloodcurdling scream. After about 15 minutes, he husband comes downstairs drenched in sweat. "Honey, whats wrong?" She asked her husband. "Well dear, you weren't kidding, it finally happened, I just farted my insides out! But dont worry my love, with two fingers and a bit of vasoline i damned near got it all back in!"