View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub View Post
Finally this season's curse is broken
Could not find the match, but will try again later this week. There was a bunch of them feeding not too far and I did not want to bother them too much and figured I would come back.
I was out a number of times this year and could not find a thing. This is probably the latest in the season I found a first shed. Also, this is probably the first time I found a mule's shed before picking up one (or a few) from whitetail.

(Sorry, had nothing handy to put next to it for perspective except for a bottle of beer)

Went looking for the other shed today and haven't found anything. Was about to leave and then this guy shows up:

Spent about half an hour looking at him and still could not figure out if he is the one who lost what I found. I left pretty much at dark and pulling out from behind a small hill saw three more with single left antlers and all looked more or less similar Saw some with full gear today as well. There was a young female whitetail hanging out among the mules (about 15 of them).

Also I cannot find the giant I have been watching for quite some time waiting for him to shed