View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytop B View Post
If you are doing real keto, (less than 20g carbs and no more than 80g protien) and eating to your TDEE. Be sure to keep up on your electrolyte intake or you will end up with keto flu (electrolyte imbalance). I’ve been on it that way since last May and am down 40lbs and that’s eating 2600-3500 calories a day! Now at my goal weight and feel great! It’s not about the calories, it’s about keeping insulin low! I did the 5000 calorie challenge for 2 weeks and lost 5lbs during that time. If you calorie restrict it’s no different than any other “ diet”, you will stall and begin to gain eventually. You will gain very quickly if you go back to 2, 3, 400g of carbs/day

1-2 teaspoon pink salt daily
2-400mg potassium citrate
2-400mg magnesium glycinate
B complex

Everyones macros will be different "real keto" is not just 1 set of macros for everyone in the world. Calories do make a different hence why the keto gains calculator is so successful and popular. You stick to the macros on it and you will lose wait. You can pick if you want to maintain, lose fat or build muscle and it calculates it all.

161 protein
110 fat (fat you do not have to meet, just helps satisfy and feel satiated)
20 carbs

calories 1714

it changes as I lose weight but I dropped 44lbs in 2 months with working out and following the macros and have the most energy I have ever had in my life.