View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACKER View Post
You are right about portion control and calories.If you reduce the amount of calories you are regularly eating every day and exercise more you will absolutely lose weight.Its all about making better choices when eating.You can still eat those terrible carbs that everyone is so worried about and lose weight.If you eat all foods and cut back on sweets you will not have those terrible cravings that leads everyone to fail.That does not mean eat away on cakes,donuts etc.Its ok to have one Timbit just not 20.
KETO is not all about losing weight, its about being healthy. People do not realize what carbs, grains, bread, sugars do to the body.

I cant remember when I had bread or anything of the sort last. When I did I regretted it. I went out for dinner one night, splurged and just hammered all kinds of carbs. Man, blood pressure shot up and I was instantly tired. Also the main thing was the inflammation shot up. Old injuries started hurting, sore etc.

I thought it was a 1 time thing but every time I cheat like that I pay for it dearly. So I just dont bother anymore. I may push it with some foods but it is not worth going all out and gorging on crap.

My wife makes a real good break, bagels etc with almond flour. its so good. Low carb and healthy.

Food is an addiction. That is why people fail at diets or this way of eating.