Thread: Antelope.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 04:06 PM

I am brand new to the AO but been watching and reading for many years now,and funny thing about an antelope post like this one and there has been a few others in the past,is that a lot of people on here don't have a sniff about what's going on out in antelope country from year to year,because of some of the incredibly dumb things that have been said about trophy quality,population goals and estimates,only one way to reveal ASRD frogulent and scewed numbers and thats to give a **** about the resource and be in the mix from year in to year out,in most cases when some of these loud mouthes now what's really goin on in the field is when they pull a trophy antelope tag every 7-12 years and now even longer so they really have now prespective about what goes on from year to year and that's a problem when your runnin your mouth on this forum when your basing your arguments on ASRD's management numbers from year to year so the only thing most people really now was the last time they pulled a tag and most only now the days they hunted cause they rolled in the day before the opener,just seems to me thers a lot of loose lips on here that just talk to talk or even gotta try to be a big wheel just my observations