View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 09:21 AM

Mine remains elusive if not for some bad luck! Top of my bucket list by far is still to catch a 6# plus Smallmouth Bass. My PB is 5#12oz so far. Had an easy 6#+ to the side of the boat about 5 summers ago and my father-in-law badly botched the net job! I cried, he laughed. Biggest SM I’ve ever laid eyes on, lucky for her she only resides in my bad dreams now and not on the wall above my TV. But hey that’s fishin! Second on the list is a 2# plus Jumbo Perch. My PB is 2 oz shy of that mark and she was 15-5/8” long and if I never break it I will still be completely satisfied with that fish, she’s a beaut, but I’m trying real hard to top her as well. I caught a Hali that was 74” long, no desire to ever catch something that big and heavy again but glad to say I have been there and done that and it’s off the list along with my bucket list Walleye, King Salmon & Coho. If I could add one more species right now it may be to target some Black Cod/Sablefish because they are freakin delicious and I would like a chance to fish for some of those one day! Good luck on your quest everybody and hope you all get to cross a couple off this year as challenging as that is now looking! Stay safe, stay sanitized and may your father-in—laws never knock your bucket list fish off!