View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavMahler View Post
OH NO! It's simon the zealot from New Brunswick Outdoorsmen Forum, who has somehow got the OP's original question confused with a "can we introduce a Pickerel" thread.

Off topic, but why do you fish if you detest so many non-native species,,, Alberti isn't exactly a native fish paradise? It must drive you nuts trying to fish here. Be honest, there are a few native ones that you detest too. C'mon, we're all buds on here.
....wutever,jest sayin,pickerel,REAL pickerel,that being Chain Pickerel,are another invasive menace in the Maritimes that are for some reason popular with the environmental terrorist,warmwater bucket brigade crowd.Possibly because they are a stupidly easy to catch eating machine and will hit anything you throw at them that they can wrap their toothy mouths around and then some,from trout flies to newborn ducklings and everything in between.FWIW,Chain Pickerel are in fact native to NB....SMB are NOT.The only thing I "detest" is the morons that spread these invasives around from one watershed to another to the detrement of my beloved salmonids.I don't actually detest any species,I just wish the idiots would leave them where they belong and stop trying to create new "fisheries for dummies" that don't have the skill or patience to angle for more challenging,spirited fish.The initial explosive,topwater strike of Chain Picks is actually kinda fun,but within a few seconds they are played out and have all the spirit and fight of a snagged beaver stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
Oh No it's the Bass thread all over again RUN SAVE YOURSELVES....Mothers hide your daughters Cover your children's ears. Your about to hear the rantings of a man possessed by the evils of BUCKET BRIGADE..... RUN....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................... ...............
wutever