View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinr View Post
....wutever,jest sayin,pickerel,REAL pickerel,that being Chain Pickerel,are another invasive menace in the Maritimes that are for some reason popular with the environmental terrorist,warmwater bucket brigade crowd.Possibly because they are a stupidly easy to catch eating machine and will hit anything you throw at them that they can wrap their toothy mouths around and then some,from trout flies to newborn ducklings and everything in between.FWIW,Chain Pickerel are in fact native to NB....SMB are NOT.The only thing I "detest" is the morons that spread these invasives around from one watershed to another to the detrement of my beloved salmonids.I don't actually detest any species,I just wish the idiots would leave them where they belong and stop trying to create new "fisheries for dummies" that don't have the skill or patience to angle for more challenging,spirited fish.The initial explosive,topwater strike of Chain Picks is actually kinda fun,but within a few seconds they are played out and have all the spirit and fight of a snagged beaver stick.

wutever
Grinr, your preaching on the wrong site to people who don't understand or care as long as they have something to catch.