View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
If the article said that, it was wrong. The math doesn't support that. In any context, or in any measurement whatsoever.

Either way, doesn't really matter, there is so much trash out there in media you have to basically fact check everything - it's getting ridiculous that none of can trust any source out there. Crazy world.

As far as this virus and an 18 month life cycle, I haven't heard that, but I hope that's the case.

Most viruses continue to mutate, Covid included, and they generally become less deadly over time (generally).

Less people that are being infected are dying, which could be that, or the fact that doctors are better at treating it based on what they are learning - or, most likely a combination of the two.

If there's a vaccine that comes out, and it's been properly tested and deemed safe, I have no issue taking it. The risk of the vaccine hurting you is likely less than the potential of a severe outcome contracting Covid.

I guess we will cross that hurtle when the time comes and make a decision.
If the article said that???

Lol, I guess if you only read what you want there’s no point in trying to discuss this with you because you’ve got your mind made up.