View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
If the article said that???

Lol, I guess if you only read what you want there’s no point in trying to discuss this with you because you’ve got your mind made up.
Fair statement - however, you should know, in fairness to this discussion, how my mind was made up.

I feel the best data, with the most accuracy and credibility, comes directly from the US Governments CDC and Canada Health ......... any and all articles, facebook posts etc... simply don't carry the same weight and credibility with me.

The WHO numbers as well support similar rates and comparative rates of severity when comparing the flu to Covid.

There is not one credible data point I have ever seen to suggest otherwise. None.

The CDC published data, and under the current administration reports indirectly up the POTUS as one of the departments he, himself, is responsible for.

There is no dispute. It's very easy to look up data and see it there.

So, yes, my mind is made up, and the numbers are very clear, without dispute, and not even close. Not even close.

So despite the "war of wills" discussing this, there's really nothing to discuss if you look at the numbers.

So you say my mind is made up, and I choose to believe what I want - yes - you are 100% correct.

I am content to give it a rest - I said my piece. It seems you are equally entrenched in your perspective, however, I don't know what data you are using to make your mind up.