View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 12:32 AM
Banned

I’m pretty sure I’ve had it at least twice. Something still isn’t right with me I’m joking about a very serious feeling. I never used to get headaches until recently. Last week my sinuses were throbbing for a couple days and it felt like someone was stabbing me in the brain through my nose. At times I would be very cold and then it would vanish and I’d start getting odd aches and pains that felt like getting stabbed in different extremities.

The first time it started with a scratchy throat kind of like a tickle that wouldn’t go away and was very pronounced. All that week I wondered around like I was in some strange dream I couldn’t get out of. It was a feeling I’ve never felt before. My stomach still feels queasy regularly since then as well.

Last September while in college I got very sick to the point my temperature was almost 105. I developed pneumonia in that period as well and was on serious antibiotics.I was around one girl from wuhan that sat in the same spot I ate my lunch at regularly when no one was in the spot. I’m not blaming anything or suggesting anything but this chick brought the jubes over from wuhan and gave it to me so covid has actually been here before September of last year.