View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
Seems like a lot of guessing but your complaint seemed to have inside knowledge.

What I really wonder about is why would you even need to ask for advice, you seem to have no issues learning.
In fact you seem to learn amazingly fast.

From never having hunted anything other then gophers by your house and target with a .22 pellet gun 14 months ago to eleven months later.

How do you even clean that many birds!
Do you really want to pursue this in court? You seem to have some mental block I guess that maybe someone needs to assist you in fixing.

I gave you a fair warning over pm, took this even higher and had a mod give you a warning and you still continue to have some sort of issue. What is your deal?

But do tell me please what is aho hard about having a high bird count? Oh is it that I can learn fast and you can't? I don't see a problem of me being a fast learner and intelligent to anyone else than you. You do realize that snow geese limits are 50. Shoot birds with a few hunters and your up in that number. Grouse are fairly easy to shoot as well, as they are practically anywhere.

TELL ME WHAT ELSE YOU WANT FROM ME!?