View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 12:27 AM

I always find interesting how people think. Here is what my train of thought was when I read the original post and since.

The first sentence was finished with wolves and coyotes and the next sentence talked about bait and doing what the guy can to help the animals through the winter -> my thought was he has a bait set up and shooting wolves and coyotes to help the ungulates through the winter on his land. But then there are some dogs running wild chasing wildlife on his land, the dogs that are supposed to protect the sheep on the adjacent land -> with the wolves and coyotes around, roaming dogs aren’t much of protection, but that isn’t my business -> he addressed the issue with the owner who isn’t concerned, so the dogs are fair game and should be dealt with accordingly (I didn’t comment since there were already enough comments on the subject).

Then the bait and legality issue was brought up -> weird that this is what people read from the op’s post, but ok -> the op’s land is where baiting ungulates is legal and he has food plot -> Dale comes with a slam dunk (often does) answering the op’s original question -> great success.

Now we have guys (that I respect as far as online community goes, fyi, just like most people here) inquiring about the op’s residency situation -> why do we care? -> the op has been a member since 2007 and has a whooping 56 posts and will likely slow back down again on the rate that he had been posting with. Laughing here.

That is all.